From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 08:17:24 -0400
Good Morning to ALL and their Fuzzy's!!!!

Hope all is well for everyone and their fuzzy's.  Let me begin with my
newest addition ( a 4 month old rescue, but not from a bad situation ) now
named Rosy, because of her coloring.  She is the joy of my life and was
fated to come home with me, even my boys ( Tazy and Trouble ) have taken
her under their wing ( so to speak ) they just LOVE her to pieces, of
course she is still a kit and wants to raise hell with the boys but they
humor her and play right along with her!!!!  It's the cutest thing as she
is very petite and the next thing I know is she's scruffing my biggest boy
( Tazy ) and trying her best to drag him across the room hee hee hee,and
Tazy just lays their being the laid back ferret that he is and loves every
minute of it!!!!  Now Trouble is another story thats Rosy's wrestling
partner, of course he doesn't hurt her, just plays with her as he is only 7
months old and still has allot of pent up energy in him!!!!!!!  I just want
to say how thankful I am to have such wonderful furkids, and none of them
are biters!!!!!  Ferrets are the BEST thing that has ever happened to me,
and I could never imagine living without one!!!!!

And on another note my next subject is ear mites (which unfortunately mine
have contacted)  I had my Tazy to the vet thursday evening due to the
uncontrollable scratching he was doing after I cleaned his ears, and was
informed he had ear mites BIG TIME, my other two are going today for the
same problem and to get them started on meds also.  I believe they got it
from a ferret that I was sitting for, which brings up the fact that if your
sitting for someone elses ferts keep yours as far away from them as you
can!!!!  My question is this, has anyone out there experienced this
problem, and if so, do you have any suggestions inregard to ridding the
cages of these pesky mites?  Also what would be best to wash the cages,
bedding, toys and whatever else these mites might attach themselves to?  I
would appreciate any and all suggestions.  Well, I've bent everyones ear
long enough so I will close for now.

HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL FUZZY"S IN THE WORLD!!!!!
MAY THE FUZZY G_D WATCH OVER ALL SICK AND HOMELESS FERRETS OUT THERE,
AND PROTECT THEM!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy