From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 10:18:50 -0500
Hellooooo, folks.  So, winter in MI is behaving typically, which is to
say predictably unpredictable...i'd swear my ferrets were in charge of
the weather changes..

I've been quiet lately because 1) no problems!  all kids doing well and
fine!  Potpie's fat and sassy and bored, Friday and Noodle are pooping
everywhere but otherwise happy as clams, and are fat and sassy and bored.
Why bored?  because 2) Work has been claiming my SOUL.  Aie!  Fortunately i
have a new apartmentmate who adores ferrets - you might remember that at the
beginning of february i moved into an apartment with someone who'd never
seen a ferret before.  Well, he fell in love with 'em, and thinks they're
the neatest things ever.

Which is good, because it's U-M's spring break and i'm watching FOUR other
ferrets for friends who've gone away on break.  Teehee.  The weasels range
in size from mighty 4lb male Sloan, who is big and bear-like and fully
wintry, to Sally, who weighs in under a pound and looks generally scrawny
and sickly compared to the winter bears.  It's a ZOOOOO in my living room!

Fortunately, my SO likes 'em too - so much that he never wants to leave
my apartment. Hee. Fortunately, i like my SO. :)

I think the funnest part of having them over (besides watching goofy antics)
is watching who likes who and who gets grumpy and why...  Noodle is grumpy
because Friday likes Sloan best, and because alla sudden there are 4 new
ferrets in HIS house; Friday loves Sloan but Sloan could care less about
Friday; Lucy attacks everyone, so gets beat up on by grumpy Noodle
constantly, and Koko and Sally dont care.

Tip: for those of you who ordered Caramel DeLite girl scout cookies, they
appear to be better than raisins as far as desired treats go.  Every ferret
(including those who turned noses up at raisins/linatone/petromalt) thinks
Caramel DeLites are the bee's knees.

Toodles!
Melissa, Potpie, Friday, Noodle, Sloan, Koko, Sally, and Lucy

    Melissa Litwicki                                    [log in to unmask]
    Radio Controlled Operation In Vivid Six Ways Of Movement With Reality!