Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 18:40:46 -0800
Hi all
I have been guarding my nightgown and other stuff in my hidey hole and
keeping a pretty good eye on it and so far it has paid off.  Everything
is still there.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Rascal.  She was met
by Bandit.  They went off catching up on all da news from home.  They were
headed to da Ferritone Flood to lap up some ferreitone.  They said they
were going to drink it dry.  Then Bandit said dat they were going over and
try out Rascal's new wings.  Rascal said dat he didn't need a teacher that
Bandit would teach her.  I looked in a little later and she wasn't doing to
bad at it.  She said to send her luv to her daddy and to send lots of
kisses.

A little boy came in.  He said his name was Sneaky.  I showed him around
and he went to da Fruit Bar to get a snack.  He ate a little bit more than
a snack though.  Then he went over to da Crazy Kars and waz zooming around
in them for a while.  He said dat he had done a lot of riding and had
always wanted to drive but they wouldn't let him.  Of course da car waz a
lot bigger back there.  He said he is going to practice a lot so he can
show his mommy when she gets here.  He said to send hiz luv to his mommy
and lots of hugs and cuddles.

Well back to my guard duty.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee