From:
BJunko Mabuchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 15:19:00 +0900
Hi, everyone!  My name is Junko and I'm writing this from far-east country,
Japan!  I have two ferrets named Robin (male - almost1 year) & Vikki
(female - 6 months) and I deeply in love with them!  Ferrets are getting
very popular in Japan and I can see ferrets in all major pet stores just
like dogs and cats.  But still, no reference book or paper available here
in Japan so information in FML has been great help.

I'm going to get married in 6 months and my future husband, possibly, may
has to move to San Francisco because of his business and it expected to be a
long stay, like five years.  I was going to take my two ferrets with me but
later, I found out that they are illegal in California!  I've been asked to
send them away when we go to CA but I DO NOT want to leave my two ferrets!

I've been reading FML and I know all the action you have been taking but
PLEASE!  anyone advise me that is there anything I can do to help from
outside U.S..

We start living just 6 months ago and I still have a long long time
we should spend together.

- $B!! (BJunko Mabuchi <[log in to unmask]> from JAPAN