From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:25:22 -0800
Dear Folks, especially those in the Maryland area,

Rocky's volunteers will be at a couple Petsmart stores this month
playing Santa and the elves. For $9.95 you can have your pets, any
pets at all, beautifully poised and photographed with Santa. Of that
$9.95, $5 will be donated to Rocky's! The pics are produced right on
the spot, and a beautiful Christmas frame is included.

I know everyone loves their own Santa(s), but I must say, we have
tremendous pride in ours. They are experienced and fearless, and full
of love and respect for your pets. Santa and the elves have worked with
big scared dogs, little bratty dogs, old brittle dogs and cats, litters
of dogs and cats, birds of all kinds - big, small and even ducks. We've
had every kind of reptile, and we've even had Santa pose with pet
goats. We are doing our best work though when ferrets come to tell
Santa all their secrets and romp in his beard, and run up his sleeves.
Over the years, our Santas have seen and done it all!

In Baltimore County/Dundalk: Santa Bob will be there the next three
weekends, starting this Saturday, 11 - 4p Get there early, Santa Bob
has created quite a popular following for the past many years!

In Baltimore County/ White Marsh: Santa Mark will be there on Dec 18th
and 19th. Besides ferrets, Santa Mark is quite experienced with Great
Danes too! Get to the store early, Santa Mark is very popular in the
area, and has a great following.

Our elves at both stores are experienced, and we guarantee you that
this will be a fun experience for all. It's got to be fun, afterall,
it's a Rocky's event!!!!

Come out and support Rocky's and get wonderful portraits of your pets
for cheap!

Thank you for your support!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay