Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 06:08:25 EST
::::yawn, stretch:::::

Is it spring yet?? Time to wake up? Hello my ferrety friends. It's that
time again. It's time to be "Charming." Time to make someone happy and
help SOS at the same time.

SOS tries to help as many shelters as possible by providing low cost
ADV test kits, Melatonin Implants, food, supplies and help with medical
expenses. But this takes money.

You can help, and at the same time say thank you to a special person
or people in your life. Has someone done something especially nice
for you? Has someone gone out of their way to help you? Do you have a
special friend that you can always count on?

Support Our Shelters and the Ferret Charmer are offering you a way to
say "Thank You" to that special person, and at the same time help a
shelter ferret. All it takes is a $5.00 donation to SOS.

For a $5.00 donation, an Angel pin and a special thank you card will
be mail to the person of your choice. You can make this an anonymous
donation or request that your name be signed to the card.

To see this special Angel pin please visit:
www.skweezeme.com/charms.html

You can order by sending a check for $5.00 made out to SOS to:
Robin Jones
P.O. Box 924
Glendora, CA  91741

Or pay by Paypal to [log in to unmask]
Please include $1.00 for processing fees for all Paypal orders.

Also include the name and address of the person you want the pin and
the card to go to, and also if you want this to be an anonymous gift
or if you want your name signed to the card. You can order as many as
you want. There is no limit on the number of pins that you can order.
Each pin is $5.00.

If you have any questions, please contact me at  [log in to unmask]

Robin Jones
The Ferret Charmer