From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 08:46:41 -0700
Here is your weekly update on the Lost Ferrets website!  Check out these
listings at:
www.geocities.com/lostferrets

There are currently five lost ferrets and seven found ferrets listed on the
site.  None of the lost ferrets are new listings since last week.  They are
as follows:

Sugar Baby, from Indianapolis is still missing since January.  Hardley
Dizzy, from Portland, OR has not been found yet either.  Also still on
the site are Peepers, from San Jose, CA, Bandett from Stroudsburg, PA.
and Sprite, a female sable in Centerville, IA.

There are two new found ferrets listed on the site.  One in Escondido, CA
and one in Farmington Hill, MI.  I believe at least the one in Michigan was
already discussed here on the FML.  The other listings are as follows:

We still have the three listings I posted from KiSta Ferret Shelter.  A
ferret was found wandering the road near Newport, OR.  The Pacific Ferret
Shelter Network has information on this ferret.  And, a ferret was found in
the Whitley area of Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom.  Please check out
these listings!  Also, while you are at the site, don't forget to hunt for
the May contest form, which is hidden somewhere on the site.  The location
will change weekly.  Once again, the prizes for May will be:

1st - A hand-made, polar-bear print, polar fleece tunnel maze, roughly
      four feet by three feet.  (Thanks to the person who posted this
      GREAT idea!!!!!)
2nd - A set of new ferret toys
3rd - A $10 dollar gift certificate for the Ferret Store

So far we have only had a dozen people enter, so those people stand a
pretty good chance of winning right now!  Why not give them a run for
their money!  And remember, anyone who would like to contribute to this
site is more than welcome.  Just email me at the above address!

=====
Melissa
www.geocities.com/lostferrets