From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:23:33 -0400
Pester R. Doodle is out nearly 24x7 but the cage door is always open
at the bottom level so she can come and go as she pleases. She sleeps
usually at my feet under the bed spread but in this hot weather she
finds other places. When I get up in the morning she comes to me and
lays down waiting for me to come give her some TLC. What she is saying
is "I'm here and ok, just need to know you still love me".

If I walk on by she will follow me getting entangled in my feet
pressing the fact I have not touched her so I stop, pet her a little
and that is all she needs or wants and off she goes. But until I do
that she will not leave me alone. At least 'someone' is watching out
for me! Have other ferrets do that also so it seems to be a universal
'language' event. Just another example of why you can't help but love
a ferret!

MotoEnvelope