From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:02:01 -0500
It seems that there are people trying to propagate the hate of ferrets once
again.  There is an article out about Mammalian Bites and I felt that the
section on ferrets was too harsh.  The article in general was about dog,
cat, human, rodent, ferret, and monkey bites.  There was some good
information in it, but the section on ferrets was rather harsh.  (IMHO).
Please check it out for yourself though and make your own decisions.  This
was forwarded to me by some ferret folks in Las Vegas.

http://www.drklein.net/bites.htm

I wrote a POLITE note to [log in to unmask] and let them know that I didn't
really like their article that much.  I explained that I felt it was a
bit harsh, and that they should do more research into ferrets and ferret
behavior before making such statements.  If you feel so inclined to write,
please do so as well.

April and the LOVES ferrets

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do a
good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!