From:
KezFizzygig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:59:20 -0500
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, ok, now I feel a bit better.

Last Friday my lovely fuzzy children began pooping on the second level of
their cage.  It was so bad that I had to take the whole cage outside and
hose it off.  I then bleached off the shelves they pooped on and placed
blankets on all levels.  That did not stop them at all.  I have also tried
using white vinegar, cleaning their pans out a few days a week and when
letting them free roam, put them in the outside pans so they know where
they should go.  I have had to stop letting them free roam all together
or in groups of two and now they are pooping on all but the top level of
their cage.

I am really frustrated because I have had to hose the cage out everyday now
and I am going nuts.  I spend plenty of time with them and give them as
much attention as I do my non-fuzzy children and they still are doing this.

Kez Fizzygig
Hobbes, Miss Mazzie, Raphael, Macari, Maharet, Pi O" Pa and Obi ( The
Tellitubbie Toe Biter!)