From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:57:57 PST
Well thank you to Gary for all the great info and advice for helping Maggie
deal with the cancer.  The Tonic and other things got here on Thursday and
I immediately set in motion the feedings.  As expected there are certain
things that I have not found.  The Pine Bark extract and the Colloidal
Silver, as well as the black cherry concentrate.  Maggie is not happy with
the force feedings but Grandpa my insulinomic old one loves the recipe and
Whe I put the Tonic and Red Clover in the water bottle in my main cage to
aid my adrenal ferrets, they fight over the water bottle.  I had to add
another one.

Maggie had a few terrific days.  In addition to the Tonic and recipe she is
on prednisone,and lasix as well as sub q's.  The lasix is to help prevent
calcium build up in her kidneys because her calcium reading in her blood
is so high,that can cause kidney failure.  Today is a very bad day for her
though.  She was pawing at her mouth and acting very uncomfortable.  I
don't want to give up on het yet but I don't want her to suffer or hurt.
She has never know hurt as she has been healthy and loved her whole life
and I dont' want it to be painful for her at the end.  It is just to soon
and after losing Roxie just a little over a week ago.

Any how, please keep Maggie in your prayers and pray for me as well to know
when enough is enough.

Hug all your fur children and Thank God for them

           Diana