From:
Jeffrey A Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 21:26:05 -0700
Maryann Noble
I am from Canada and i would be verry interested in adupting the two fuzzies
providing that they have all thier shots so I can bring them Home I travel
to New Jersey weekly .  It would be easy to posibly meet with the original
owner so he could see the , as they could travel with me in the truck.Please
reply asap and I will get back to you by the weekend as I'm going to be out
in the truck this week.

My six mounth fuzzy thinks it would be cool to have some new playmates(joey)
to pester his humans with.( dook..... cool dad i hope dher till available..
dook...)

Jeffery A Foster
Hartland New Brunswick Canada