From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:13:46 -0500
A lot of you already know we make crochet toys of all varieties, but
have you visited the website lately to see the newest items? We now
carry handmade wooden boxes with ferret inlays. We also make a wide
assortment of crochet ferrets & custom order bedding. From now through
the end of the year, the wooden boxes will be $30 each (regularly $40
each) especially for the giving tree. Please email me with your order
details as ordering through the website will not give all the
appropriate discounts at this time. If you just want to order crochet
eggs, feel free to order directly through the site, those are still
accurate.

www.FerretDreamsUSA.com

Most items are made once you place your order, please allow time for
this when ordering as gifts. We will also ship directly to the shelters
if you wish with a note from you, their Santa :)

Dooks & Dances
Ann & the fuzzy gang