Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 07:59:57 -0800
I have 2 WONDERFUL male sables that are in need of a forever home.  I
have been fostering them for about 6 weeks now and have grown to know
them and love them.  I would love to keep them but I have 6 weasels of
my own and I want to continue fostering and helping other ferrets. :)
Lexus and Kasey are 2 years old and are up to date on their vacinations.
They are truely wonderful, well behaved ferrets.  Both are litter box
trained and have several hours of free roam time each day.  They get
along great with other ferrets, cats and dogs.  If you are interested in
giving Lexus and Kasey a forever home PLEASE email me at:
[log in to unmask]  I live in the Covington area (about 1 hour
southeast of Atlanta).  Thanks, Love and Dooks to all the weasels and
weasel lovers out there!

-Michelle (Wonder, Grinn & Barrett, Snowball, Keema and Tisha)

Michelle King