Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:43:46 -0500
Was just playing around on YouTube when I found the IFCFERRET funny
videos. Awesome! Go look at their channel and all of the movies. I'm
gonna be busy with them for quite a while www.youtube.com/ifcferret

Then for more fun go see the Ferret Symposium movies. This channel is
mostly my movies, but I created it or all that have ever attended the
Ferret Symposiums in the past (and future) so they can share their
movies as well. Take a peek there to see movies of the many people
whose's posts you've read over the years and other ferret people to see
what a ferret symposium is like. Being that this is not "my" account,
but everyones ... if you have any movies from any ferret symposiums
contact me and I'll give you the username and password so you can go
in there and upload. Don't worry about size, YouTube takes ginormous
files. They are limited to ten minutes however. The more videos we have
from various people and their experiences the better the channel will
be! Okay? www.youtube.com/ferretsymposium

Hope you have fun!

Wolfy
ps, check out favorites and subscriptions on the ferretsymposium
channel too