Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:28:59 GMT
I'm not real sure what has been said, but to Me Sandee has helped me to
get through some really tough times.  When I lost 3 ferrets last one
right after the other in 3 months one a month, Sandee was there to help
me through the greiving prosses.  So I just want to thank her for
kindness and gentelness.  She makes you feel that you can see them
danceing and playing again.

Thank You Sandee for being there when so many of us needed you the most.

Louie & Candy & The 6 Pillow Piranhas