Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:53:33 GMT
In an effort to help make sure all the ferrets on the tree get the
Santa-Paws they deserve, I have listed several gift sets on ebay for
which I'm willing to make no profit, or even take a slight loss. Each
has a personalized stocking and lots of add-on options in case you
want to add bedding, treats, etc.

Boy-themed stocking and gift set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180195912718

Girl-themed stocking and gift set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180195899563

Snowman stocking and gift set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180195887974

Holiday stocking and gift set (read description--picture doesn't have
all items):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180179779403

I have other lovely gifts at the same seller store, and I hope you take
a look at those, too, as my listings help support Rezweezil Ferret
Rescue and Shelter. For example, Garfield and Rudolph bedding sets:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180196315072

Or two gorgeous pewter ferret bookmarks with sea glass, amethyst,
moonstone, swarovski crystals. Here's one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180184348036
(Something for the ferret, something for the mom or dad!)

Or feel free to email me about putting together a custom gift package.
For example, I may not have time to list it, but I do have materials
for a Rudolph set similar to the Snowman set listed--it would go
beautifully with the Rudolph bedding set!

Let's get these ferrets taken care of this Christmas!

--Clover
and the rezweezils