From:
Cerise Welter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 17:21:11 -0400
Just a note for those of you who are as we are, slaves to our ferrets.
There is nothing a ferret enjoys more than a gentle massage on their bodies.
If your ferret resists your initial effort, just know that he/she doesn't
want you to have control over his/her life, and once they become hooked to a
full-body massage, they lose all control.

My daughter massages our cats, our toy poodle, and just discovered that the
ferrets like it as well.  If her dwarf Russian hamster wasn't so small, I
bet she'd massage it as well.

Try it, they'll like it.

C. Welter
We Love our "business"