Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 15:25:00 CDT
Bruise - Hair regrowth looks like a blue/black bruise.  Hadn't seen this
mentioned so thought I'd throw it in.

Adrenal tumors - I received a call last night from someone whose ferret
was diagnosed with adrenal tumor.  The ferret is totally bald and the
owner cannot afford the surgery so she has decided to turn her over to
FFS.  I've scheduled a vet appt for Saturday and we'll schedule her
surgery at that time.  This is our very first adrenal case so please e-mail
me with your experiences.  I have the FML issues and will re-read the
adrenal posts.  Please send e-mail to: [log in to unmask]

I will also be taking Poto for x-rays of what we believe to be a grossly
enlarged spleen and a recent "found" (Apollo) with both upper canines broken
and causing irritation.

When it rains, it pours....  Hugs to all.  tle