From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:59:04 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I want to thank those who have already submitted their photos and who
have emailed with plans to.  The judges are going to have a really hard
time picking just 12 photos for the calendar.

I've had questions and I am glad those were asked.  I do apologize that
this information wasn't on the web site.  You can tell this is the first
time in allowing entries by email and we were in a hurry to get things
started. :)

For those that would like to enter if you like you can email your
entries to me at this email.  Then you can pay by Paypal or you can mail
your check in.  If you decide on Paypal, please use
[log in to unmask] as the pay to.  I will get a notice and
the funds will go into the SOS account.

If I run into problems later with an emailed photo that is going into
the calendar I might ask for a hard copy but I should be able to work
with the photo file size in my editing and design program.

Just a reminder for everyone that enters, you will receive a $5 discount
on your calendar order.  Without your photos there would be no calendar.
This project helps raise much needed funds for shelter ferrets so thank
you for taking part in it.

Please let me know if there are any questions.
Sharon for SOS

For other details please visit:
http://supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html