From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 15:40:47 -0500
Ferret Group will be at the Boston Pet Expo, November 18 and 19 at the
Bayside Expo Center, Boston.

Thanks to the F.A.C.T. people who have graciously given us space in their
booth.  We will have our table setup with information on what you can do to
help with House Bill 295 and also our petition will be there for your
signatures.  We also have a lot of handouts for general information.

If anyone wants to go to this or has ever been, its a pretty good way to
spend a November afternoon.  So, please, do stop by the booth, unfortunately
we will not have any live fuzzies this year.....but hopefully by next years
time we will.

See you there!!