From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:59:15 -0700
Hi Folks!
Well first Patrick and I are overjoyed to welcome into our family, Our
Daughter!  Yes we had a girl.  Verity Kristina Emery, Born June 21 at 6:59
am.  Healthy and Happy (most of the time) Our thanks to all of you for your
support and to those of you came and helped with the ferrets while I was
pregnant.

Now we have several baby ferrets available this year.  Champagnes, silvers,
and sables in various coat patterns from German, New zealand, Australian,
Canadian and US lines.  We are located in BC canada, if you are interested
in adding a home raised, sweet tempered fuzzy to your home just e-mail me.
Breeding stock available to established breeders with references.

Mia Emery