From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 17:07:08 EST
Today was bath day at our house.We usually don't worry about baths,but we
want to make everyone smell the same,and some dirt digging was done
(unauthorized).I made a big mistake though,I didn't clip nails before the
bath,so now my arms look like a road map.All those little red lines.Won't
do that again.Nail clipping was easy with the help of nutricaled tummies.
Ear cleaning however was another matter entirely.No amount of treat helped
with that,but I got it done.

Say,Alicia,I thought Ferret Wise was only going to send one ferret toy,but
you sent two.They love the tent and spent much time going in and out.They
also appreciate the bonus toy you sent along with it,the box.Both toys are
set up in the living room,and look to be well used.

Sandy (Look guys a new toy.)
Jasmine (Wow, 2 toys.)
Taz ( Thanks a bunch of raisins guys.WooHoo.)
Honey (Cool,I like it.)
Sugar (I can go in the tent and I can go out the tent.Oboy a box.)