From:
MR FREDERICK E RAHNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 21:44:23 EDT
To Whom It may concern,

 ...  I have a one-year old female ferret (RE : Sick Ferret - HELP posted
4-28-95 by Mary Hartman) who was just diagnosed today with malignant
Lymphoma.  I am extremely upset and scared I will lose her.  Her name is
Abbey and she is the most adorable Silver Mitt you have ever seen.  I
have, at the moment, not elected for chemo treatment because I am worried
about putting her through that.  Instead the vet has put her on a
prescription of Prelone Syrup , 2 .6 ml doses per day.  I tried giving
her a dose tonight and the poor girl almost gagged on it.  Please if
anyone can help me, I am in a panic.  Thank you.

Fred Rahner- [log in to unmask]