From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 08:18:33 -0500
A vet I used in the past has returned here to Richmond Va.  She is
excellent, has owned Ferrets her self and fully understands them as well
as being extremely knowledgeable of them medically.  I fully recommend
her to anyone with a fert problem Marissa specializes in exotic pets,
ferts fall in that category.

>I wanted to give you my new address.  I am back in Richmond after a 4
>month reptile/avian experience this summer.  Hope all your critters are
>well.
>
>Marissa
>(p.s. I now work f/t at Stratford Hills Vet Ctr on Forest Hill Ave.)

THe full address is :  Stratford Hills Vets, 6927 Forrest Hill Ave.
Richmond, Va. 804 272 7544.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud