From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:34:33 -0400
For owners on the list in NW MA, SWNH, and bordering VT -- There is a vet
practice in NH not far from the shelter which now has Lupron for advanced
adrenal ferrets, and those with complications which hinder surgery w/o
higher risk.  We now have 4 ferrets receiving the Lupron treatments in
house and all are doing very well.  All are either cardio patients or
bi-lateral adrenal ferrets.

If you would like contact information -- please feel free to email the
shelter direct.

Alicia at Ferret Wise heading out on a stray ferret call ( which happens to
be across the highway from the new 10 million $ humane society!)

Meet the folks at Ferret Wise and learn about our mission:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

"Fun-alia" catalog with lots of neat stuff - supports Ferret Wise
programs at: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/funalia.html

For astrologically inquisitive ferrets only- June readings at:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/ferretscope.html
   and Visit iGive at
where you can anonymously support ongoing rehabilitation and education
projects at Ferret Wise by clicking and browsing at their site !  The
ferrets will thank you!