From:
Ken meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:50:48 -0800
Hiya BIG and all you fuzzy lovers!!!

I posted early in the week about my feelings on "Adoption Nazis".  Those
persons that want to invade every nook and cranny of your life before you
adopt a ferret.  I was shocked by the number of E-mails I got from persons
agreeing with me, and thanking me for posting on the subject.  I heard from
many shelters that explained their policies, and told me of some special
needs fuzzy's they had.  Unfortunately, none are near me, and I can't drive
300+ miles to get them, but I thank them all.

It was interesting to note that only 1 response was posted on the list, and
that was from someone that obviously did not read my entire post, and even
called me "She".  HAH

Anyway, I only posted in regards to those shelters that deserved it, and I
give a hearty cheer to those shelters that balance caring for the ferrets
with a respect for the privacy of the potential adoptees.

Thanks for allowing different opinions to be aired, and if anyone has a
blind/lame/amputee fuzzy near DE or DC, give me an e-mail, we can "tawk".

Kens

=====
To succed in Life:

Work Like You Don't Need The Money