Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 11:43:44 -0400
Hi All!
The batch of fervac-d that has cause reactions in 3 ferrets who had never
had reactions before is Ser.32402/73403 exp.  Feb.  2, 1996 My vet has
reported it to United Vaccines, but please check if you are getting a
distemper vaccine that it is not this batch.  Both of my ferrets reacted
very badly, and had had fervac-d with no problems before, and then another
vet in the same practice, who had been on vacation when mine reacted, did
not see the note saying do not use, and vaccinated another ferret, and got
another nasty reaction, so we are pretty convinced that something is wrong
with that batch.....
krystal
weehawk and silk