From:
Nikki virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:40:29 EDT
Moki is better!!!  he can hold his hind legs up for short periods of
time now!!  I am so excited.  thank God for the duck soup.

I have a few questions.  does anyone know the best way to find a new
home for fuzzies?  we have 6 and 3 are sick.  I love them dearly but I
simply don't have the time to keep up with them all and the medical needs
of moki right now.  I live in southern NH.  we rescued the 2 that needed
a new home last year after a friends house caught fire.  one is a white
male(kiwi) and the other a blaze female(spudie).  Plus I have a 1 1/2 yr
old and the white one does bite and I am concerned about that combo.
they get along very well with cats and dogs.( yes I never let my fuzzie
friend go unsupervised with Kentin out.)I would like the 2 to remain a
pair.  oh yeah I think they are about 5yrs.

Also how do I get ferrets that refuse to use their litter box and go
anywhere in there cage to use their box?  this is a big issue with a
few of them.  It isn't that they are too week to get into it or the
like moreso like they refuse to use it.

thanks bunches NIKKI
Moki, widget,kiwi,spudie,alice,slinky