From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 05:31:35 -0800
Zima's babies are just about to open their eyes.  So they are started on my
"soup" recipe.  Now when they hear my voice or feel my hands they start to
get really excited.  I take each out of the nest and put them down next to
the food bowl where they eat to their hearts content.  But what is funny is
watching them mush around in the soup.  They end up wearing a lot.  This
morning Zima just sat back and watched the whole thing.  Then as I was
closing the cage door she looked at me just as if to say "why do you always
leaving the cleaning up to me?" I will admit they had more on them than in
them.  LOL!

Judith
Moonsong Ferrets  Bred to be socially acceptable.
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net  &
http://homepages.msn.com:4890/PetsPl/judithmoon/