From:
Michele Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:50:02 -0700
Dooks to all!

Thanks to all who checked out mommy's auctions! She's REALLY happy!

Mommy has been selling stickers!! She's now decided to offer the
stickers in 2 sizes. Check out her auctions below:

I Love My Ferrets Large Size Sticker:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250233206848

I Love My Ferrets Small Size Sticker:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250233470712

Mommy said she's gonna make more "Got Ferrets?" stickers and post them
too! I will send along the link when she does.

Also, SHE SEWS FERRET BEDDING!!! She makes ALL of our bedding sets. She
uses only fleece and they are so snuggly and warm. Gosh, we must have
20 sets! We're so spoiled with love! I digress... If anyone would like
anything custom made, she would be more than happy to make it for you.
Just send her an email and she will be happy to help you.

We all say THANK YOU and send dooks and kisses to all!!

Love,
Fattie, Pearl, and Onyx (the spokesferret)