From:
"Seth J. Morabito" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1993 14:18:36 -0500
Hello Chris!

  Thanks for the hundreds of messages I've enjoyed while being a part of the
ferret mailing list, but since I've just recently given up my two ferrets
back to the place from whence they came (namely the folks at FACT in Hartford,
CT.), I guess I'll have no more reason to read the list for now. :( :(
  Such are the hazards of bringing ferrets to school -- the constant worry
that you're never able to give them enough time, enough love, or enough
exercize to keep them as happy as they should be.  *sigh*   I'll miss them,
and I'll miss being on the list, but at least this way I'll be sure that
they're the happiest that they could possibly be.
  If I ever get the time to give a pair of ferrets again, you can be sure
I'll be back on the list :)
  Until then, happy ferreting, and I wish you the best.

--Seth J. Morabito
The opinions expressed above are those of a large Norwegian man named
Svenbjorn, who lives in my closet from time to time.  I do not
necissarily hold the same opinions, unless I happen to agree with them.
------------Seth J. [log in to unmask]