Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:48:40 EDT
I was really looking forward to receiving my Screaming Ferret even though I
did not know what I would be getting.  I was like a little kid waiting for
my surprise nifty present that I was sure to love.  I was sooo excited to
open the package.  But I was Very disappointed in the product.

The Screaming Weasel, in my opinion, looks cheap, and is not soft, cuddly,
or attractive.  None of the ferts has any interest in it despite my attempts
to get them to play with it.  I would never display it.  And so it sits
where I left it: a waste of money.

Tonight I shopped at Dominicks.  I do this maybe 3 times a year.  I
discovered that they have well made, attractive, cuddly stuffed zebras,
lions, monkeys, and tigers on sale for $6.88 here in Chicago area.

I was attracted to them, and purchased two for gifts for my relatives.  I
came home.  And as usual, I left all of the packages on the floor for the
ferts to snoop through before I put everything away.  I had 12 trips worth
of things [like kitty litter]

The stuffed toys were missing!!!  Other things were moved around, and bags
were torn.  But the toys were no where in sight.!!

I just found them under the chair with Little and Wolf curled around them.
It is one of those precious moment sights.  These toys that my ferts
apparently like very much are called Jungle Joes Safari Friends.  They make
noises and talk when you press them.

The difference in quality to me between this and the weasel is night and
day, and the Jungle Joe toys are less expensive.  Look now while supplies
last.  Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  And maybe there is something
about the stuffed toy that is not safe for your fert in your eyes.  I did
not look closely at all the different animals.

Happy Hunting
Lisette