From:
Internet Critters USA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 14:55:35 -0700
This message is for any ferret association/organization or shelter/rescue
that wishes to be in the 2007 directory of both Critters USA &
Ferrets USA.

The listing in both of these annual magazines is free to you and a great
way to reach ferret owners.  In the past two weeks we've sent out e-mail
confirmations to everyone listed in the 2006 directory or who contacted
us about being in the directory.

If you wish to be in the directory and haven't heard from us in the past
two weeks, please contact us!

Just send us the following information by June 1st, and we'll get you in
the directory:

  Name of organization
  Type of organization (association/organization, shelter/rescue)
  Address
  Phone number (if you wish it published)
  e-mail (if any)
  website (if any)

Please send the information to [log in to unmask] (please mark the
subject line "resource directory")

If you have any questions or need further information, contact us at

Thanks!