From:
Jessica McAleer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:37:23 EDT
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed The Ferret Buckeye Bash in
Columbus Ohio this weekend.  I moved back to Ohio Last month and this
was the first show I've been to in about 2 years.  I missed going to
the Bash every year.  I wanted to give a round of applause to those who
were involved.  Great Job !  I saw Scarlet running around like crazy.
I didn't see her sit still !  ( Hope you got to relax at some point
Scarlet)

I entered my newest ferret, Oscar, in his first show.  For those of you
that were there and may have seen him, he was the one that was ALWAYS
sleeping in my arms in a little tye dye blanket, He even went to sleep in
the bag during the paper bag escape!........I guess its hard being cute
all day : )

We had a great time.  Thanks for letting us come and enjoy!  I can't wait
until next year !

Jessica
Baby & Oscar