From:
"Audrey L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:36:30 -0400
>From:    Rebecca Stout
>Subject: Re: Wanted: a discussion on ways to educate general shelters
>         about ferrets
>
>Wow, what a killer topic, Sukie.  What should follow up, is if someone
>takes the discussions, summarizes them, and puts them up on a web site,
>with a good title so Google pulls it right up.  What a great resource
>and reference page that would be.

I've got plenty of room for a website, and as long as anyone posting
under the topic gives permission for their post to be used (with credit
or not, up to individual poster), I'd be willing to grab the posts and
put them up onto a site.  Hubby knows how to do all the keywords etc. to
make sure it pops up on a search engine (it may take a little while for
it to pop, but the more people that search for it, the quicker it will
show up in the top sites).

I'll write more about ways I personally think would help to educate
general shelters later, as I'm on duty for another list right now.  But
I do have the space and I'm willing to put it together.

So let's get talking people!!!!

Fuzzy Hugs,
Audrey