Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 15:09:10 -0800
I need prayers for my big little guy, Gus, please. My boy is in the
hospital. He's had lymphoma for over 2 years now, and he had been doing
so well. Then last week he stopped eating for me. His vet did blood
tests, and they think its spread to his kidneys. He just had another
dose of his chemo and he's in the hospital on fluids and pain meds.
We're waiting to see if the fluids and chemo meds will help him. The
vets can't believe the way that he is acting (so alert and bright) for
a ferret with such high kidney values. He's my fighter, my little
warrior. He takes no crap from lymphoma. He's amazed his vet for 2
years now, to look at him before he stopped eating for me, you'd never
know he was sick at all. Never once had he slowed down. He's my boy to
get the rest of the ferrets all crazy playing. He's my little dooker
boy... always dooking out a tune or talking about something when he's
running around playing. I'm praying and praying and praying that he's
going to continue to fight. His family misses him, needs him, wants
him home, and loves him more than words could ever say.

Andrea