Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 19:55:40 -0700
Exhibit A: A mangled, half-eaten pluot on the kitchen counter.

Exhibit B: A bottle of dishwashing liquid in the kitchen sink.

Exhibit C: A counter sponge and the rubber drain stop both soaking
unceremoniously in a tupperware container in the kitchen sink.

Exhibit D: Fresh toothmarks on our favorite vegetable peeler.

Exhibit E: A ferret in the drying rack with bright red pluot juice on
his mouth.

Exhibit F: A dining room chair sitting just a few inches too close to
the kitchen counter.

Ladies and gentlemen, the evidence speaks for itself.  I rest my case.

Plaintiff... Julie
Defendant... Chester