From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 13:56:46 PDT
Hello everyone!

Did anyone watch "The Tonight Show" Wednesday night?  I usually do not, but
while I was channel surfing (bored out of my mind; I should've brought my
book), I came across Jay Leno and his side kicks talking about their
extracirricular (sp?-it's early, yet 0_0) jobs.  This little dialogue type
thing takes place about fifteen minutes into the show.  Anyway, this guy was
talking about how he bought cologne from some guy on the street that has the
hormone for attracting the opposite sex (actually, he said something like
wild animals...or something like that).  The skit showed him first putting
this stuff on like aftershave.  Then it cut to him at a bar trying to pick
up human women.  Attatched to him were female (stuffed) animals.  On the bar
was a real life ferret drinking out of a glass (you know this show is taped
in California.  The NBC Studios is located on Alameda and Olive St. in
Burbank (note: This is *not* downtown Burbank as the hosts states!).  Hmmm.
Ferrets on a show taped in CA...

Anyway, it was cute.

The men may want to skip this next part...

My sister told me about her friends ferret and cat.

Just out of the blue the cat began racing through the house as if it were
being by a furocious (sp/) dog.  Attatched to the cat's, uh, balls was a
ferret holding on for dear life!

Have a great day.

Lise and Domi, Meisha, Sully, Nonnie, Stacia, and Dante