From:
Joanne Seamans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 22:50:07 +0000
[Moderator's note: Off topic, except it's apparently a silly rule which
could just as easily apply to ferrets next. BIG]

Hey,
I just signed the petition "The Town of North Haven, Connecticut:
Prevent a family from being forced to give up their beloved pet rabbit"
and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name. Our goal is to
reach 5,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and
sign the petition here:
<https://www.change.org/petitions/the-town-of-north-haven-connecticut-prevent-a-family-from-being-forced-to-give-up-their-beloved-pet-rabbit>

Thanks!
Joanne