From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 02:57:23 -0400
I haven't been keeping up with FML lately so I don't know if anyone has
posted info about the Annapolis ferret show this Saturday.  If not, show is
all day Sat., Sept. 21, at the Armory on Hudson Street in Annapolis, MD
(just off West St.).  I'll have a table there with lots of hand-crafted
ferret products for humans (mostly) including holiday gift baskets with
neat ferret stuff in them.  Here's a chance to do your Christmas shopping
early!  I'll be the one wearing a hand-crafted ferret shirt, ferret sequined
shoes, ferret pins, ferret hat, ferret jacket, eating a ferret shaped cookie
and holding a ferret with a red bandana and red cowboy hat - you get the
picture - and located right next to the All About Bandit Ferret Resue &
Shelter (they have a BIG banner and I don't - you can't miss it.).  Stop by
and say "Hey." Hope to see you there.  .  .

Donna
The Crafty Ferret