From:
Howard Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 16:36:31 -0400
I have uploaded a series of useful documents on rabies and biting into what
will be a permanent new section of the LIFE Web site, called the "Ferret
Rabies and Bite Information Bank." Among the documents available there at
this time are the 1996 Animal Rabies Control Compendium, the official NASPHV
1994 Statement on Ferrets - which is loathsome, and borrows heavily from the
hate-mongering garbage in the Constantine-Kizer report - and a factual
report on rabies research and facts prepared by Troy Lynn Eckart.  Also, in
the appendix to the Compendium are the names of the other, non-CDC
consultants to the Compendium Committee - all of whom could also be
contacted to protest Dr. Suzanne Jenkins' policies.

In the weeks ahead I will be adding further documents that can be used in
the fight against the NASPHV policy.

The location for the Rabies Info Bank is:
http://members.gnn.com/AcmeFerret/lifepage/rabies.htm