From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:55:56 EST
Flashnews for kids with ADV, respiratory and heart illnesses

I need to know how many of you guys that works with the ferrets that has
ADV, respiratory and heart illnesses that involves shortness of
breathing.  I also need to know if there's people out there that uses
neublizer machine in order to use Albuterol Solution - machine that turns
from liquid into vapor to help them breathe a little bit better on a
short or long term.

It's really important to know because I have some things that may help so
much for those babies especially the ADV ones.  I just wished I've asked
these questions to everyone back then.  I would have outlined everything
in why I need to know, but I'm holding off on that one until I know how
many people out there uses it.  These questions go for all of the rat
people as well because the rats are prone to a certain type of illnesses
that requires them to be using these medications within the distance
where you wave the vapor to their face to help them breathe on a short
time before getting better.

Thanks.
April Crompton
Deb Bistodeau