Date:
Sat, 28 May 2011 05:59:50 -0500
Karen does work for FEMA and was called immediately to go to work after
the tornadoes hit a few months ago. I talked to her a couple of weeks
ago and she had just finished up in whatever state she was in (I can't
remember which one) and heading home. This was before the next round of
storms and I am sure she is back working for FEMA with this last round
of storms. She has limited access to the internet while she is working
and very little personal time. Please hang in there...I am waiting for
a taxi-hammie for a raffle from her myself. When she is working for
FEMA, she doesn't have the time to check her emails and return messages
as she normally does.

Louise