From:
A Blackley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:13:06 -0400
Hi all, I'm asking if anyone would be interested in breaking away from
meetup.com and starting our own local ferret club.  I would take the
responsibilty of emailing invites and we all can pick a nice central
location.  Once I find out where everyone is coming from.

Again I sat in a parking lot, waiting for people to show for this meet at
a location that no longer exists, for an hour.  This is twice in the past
6 monthes and honestly I don't want to play anymore.  (G)

I know that a good portion of people attending already are from the
Lockport area.  I also know that they are willing to travel to a central
locale if anyone from the Buffalo and surrounding areas wants to attend.
We can make this work!!

If anyone would like to contribute any ideas or would like to be on the
mailing list for an invitation.  Please email me at: [log in to unmask] I
will acknowledge with a response within a week and we can get the ball
rolling.  We still have enough nice weather to even organize an actual
fuzzy outing if we move quick enough.

I hope to hear from you all soon,
Angela
Ferret Foster Care
or call
(716)438-0142
p.s.  I will also send individual emails to people, that I have their
email addresses.  So if you get a personal and see this..  your twice as
lucky.  LOL