From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:11:28 -0700
Hi.

I have a friend I work with who is thinking of getting a ferret or two.
She asked me for info and I was wondering if there is something I can
print out about ferrets with easy to understand info for new ferret
owners.  She doesn't own a computer.

I think I remember something called something like "So you want to own
a ferret" ??  I want to make sure she is aware of all the possible
complications, medical costs, responsibility along with the fun things
too.  I don't want to scare her, but I have already had to place a few
ferrets from work where the people have decided afterwards that they
couldn't keep up with their ferrets.

so any info would be appreciated.
thank you,
suzi