From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:59:49 EST
Sean sure is a busy little body.  I have yet to find a chance to show him
all the wonderful letters of support from many of you.  I have them saved
and he'll get your emails and replies no doubt. :)  When he slows down,
I'll have him read them.

This book sure seems fun to read.  You can just see his mind envisioning
his ferret as "King Rocky" doing battle!  I thought it was wrapping up,
but now we have two new characters and possibly he is just starting to
battle "The Darkness"?  We'll find out I'm sure.  He is so proud of this
"book".

Wolfy