From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:26:44 -0600
hey, everyone!!!!

just a reminder that the SOS Christmas Raffle is going on...we have a
few weeks left...it will end Dec. 4th...

there are 39 prize packages...LOTS to choose from... from an afghan
my mommy made and donated...to a handmade Nativity puzzle my sister
made...to household items...to biscotti by Renee and biscotti by Jean
Caputo-Lee...to a pearl necklace...to make-up...to ferrety stuffs...
the list goes on!!!!

click here to go see all the wonderful donations and for all the
donation particulars...;-)
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

i think many of you do not think ADV is so important anymore...you have
not heard much about it..."it must be on the way out...not important...
does not effect me..." etc...etc...

IF that is true...it is because the people [shelter moms and dads] who
have the ferrets before you adopt them have MADE SURE they are adv free
before you ever get to see them...this is NOT an inexpensive process
for the shelters...especially on the scale of ferrets they are dealing
with...even if they just "spot test"...when you are talking 70 to 100
ferrets in a shelter...that is a lot of spot checking...

if we do not want another "outbreak" of this devastating disease...if
we do not want hundreds of ferrets possibly exposed to this devastating
disease again...then the shelters must have financial help to test....
and keep testing...

this raffle each year lends a helping hand just for that...it DOES
affect you...each and every one of you who adopts...or goes to ferret
shows and sees other ferrets...who goes to see ferret friends....

ADV has not been in the limelight..."in your face"...lately...but that
does not mean it is not out there...it only takes one ADV+ ferret......

--
SOSkat
Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Christmas Raffle Ends Friday, December 4th, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ...
Leave the rest up to God.