From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:21:14 -0500
Hi everyone,

I think that was me who posted about the ground chicken at Whole Foods
a while back. I believe the label just said something like "ground
chicken backs and necks with bones-- pet food." It had a Whole Foods
label like their other meats. I found it in the refrigerator case near
the butcher section, along with other ground meats meant for pet food.
I don't know if it was just something my local store does, but I do
seem to remember someone else having trouble finding it when I first
posted. I wish luck to anyone trying to find it-- maybe try their pet
section?

Rachel, Lola, and Pukka