Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:59:18 -0800
I have met and spoken with many animal communicators so I want to dispel
the myth right now that they are "eccentric" people.  They do not run
around cloaked in satin starred robes with cone shaped wizard hats.  As a
matter of fact I would challenge you to identify one out of a photo line
up.  Additionally, blossom's comparison to "Miss Cleo" is not even worth
considering.  There is a big difference in communicators and psychics
although the terminology is frequently used to describe animal
communicators.  Animal communicators do not know if Fifi will ever find
love, they can not foresee the future.  That is what a psychic does.  A
communicator however does just what the title implies, they communicate.
The communication takes place telepathically.  As I've said before, it
is possible for anyone to communicate with animals.  Some people are more
atuned to it however than others.  It involves using a different part
of your brain and a very strong connection to animals...as our equals...
not our underlings.  I have not met or corresponded with an animal
communicator yet that is in the communications business for no reason but
financial gain...and that includes myself.  There is nothing mystical or
magical about it.  Most communicators accept the ability to be as natural
as holding a verbal conversation.  I, myself am just beginning to accept
it as a natural ability.  I was very weirded out at first but as I read,
as I educated myself on animal behavior and emotions and held more and
more readings, it has become more of a normal every day thing.  Susan
Chernak McElroy has written at least 3 books.  I highly recommend them to
anyone who has ever loved an animal.  Read them blossom, then come back
here and share your thoughts.

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.